Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Life with Ella {week 15}


We had a really busy week!!!

On Monday, we met up with some of my teacher friends for dinner at Cowfish!!


On Tuesday, we went with some of our playgroup friends to the strawberry patch!!


Ella didn't really know what was going on, so it was probably more fun for me than it was for her....but isn't that how most outings are at this age anyway?!

We also started facing out in the carrier!! Ella loves to look around and see what's going on, so I figured it was time to have her facing out.


And of course, we took a bunch of walks last week...this picture was too cute not to share!


On Wednesday, we met Julie for lunch! Julie was my mentor during my first year of teaching, and one of the best literacy facilitators I've ever worked with! She is now retired and was helping me figure out what I should do with my life...she's always so wise! :)


Ella and I are apparently the official dog sitters for all of my friends now. My friend Janelle went out of town, so Ella and I went over to let her bulldog, Dori out! 


Also on Thursday, we went to Gap!!!


I got all of this (plus 3 shirts for myself) for $50 (well, really $100, but I had $50 in Gap cash!)


...because Ella totally needs more clothes. Ugh, I seriously have a problem. I need to check into baby clothes rehab. They are just so cute!!

On Friday, Ella wore her very last size 1 diaper!! TEAR!


We went to Costco...


...and started preparing for her baptism party!


On Saturday, Ella got to meet her Uncle Peter, who was visiting from Florida!


We also went out for pizza...


...and of course, we had to get a 4 generations picture. Ella, me, my mom and her mom! 


Love this picture! :)

I'll be back soon to tell you all about Ella's baptism on Sunday! 

3 comments:

  1. Love that last picture too! Seriously!! You have to frame!! Love all your posts about your week. I did the same thing. It's fun to look back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo is SO good!! Love how busy y'all stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I keep saying this but Ella just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love her expressions, she's going to have quite the personality! That last picture is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete