Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Travis' Work Christmas Party

Ok...so after our busy Saturday at the Biltmore, we hurried back to Charlotte to go to Travis' work Christmas party (annnnd omg sorry this post is like a week + late!)! I love going to these Christmas parties for many reasons, mostly because I can wear a pretty dress and drink free booze.

One of our first dates was actually to this Christmas party back in 2007....


{Sorry for the worst picture ever....Travis actually took it on his phone, printed it out to put up at work-awww-and obviously no longer has this phone...so this is a scanned version of the printed out copy!}

I wasn't able to go in 2008 or 2009 but here is us (me in a recycled bridesmaid's dress!) in 2010!


And then last year, they kept it super low key and had a lunch with no dates allowed. LAME.

Anyway, this year's party did not disappoint...it was at the Ritz Carlton Urban Garden, which if you're obsessed with weddings like I am, you know that it is a gorgeous wedding venue in uptown Charlotte!

See???



Oh, and BTW, it is Wednesday...so this totes counts as my "Wedding Wednesday" post, too! Ha!

ANYways....here are some of my very own, fabulous iPhone pics of the venue and party...





{You like my dress? It's a rental from Rent the Runway!}


{oh and YES...Nick Cannon was the DJ!! And he was baller! He played "Ni**as in Paris" and "California Love" which of course are my two staples at any party...so an A+ in my book. Mariah and the twins were not in attendance, sadly.}


Such a fun night!! :)

2 comments:

  1. So fun meeting you last night! I hope you have a great Friday at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for adding such a nice party environment with cool and aggressive behaviour for fun. Kids party ideas

    ReplyDelete