Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas at our house!

Well, first things first, I am officially on winter break!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this time last year we were in the middle of a bidding war with the sellers for our house! Time flies and I have enjoyed decorating our house for Christmas this year!!! 

Here are some pics for you....sorry they had to be taken on the phone because my camera battery is still dead and I am too lazy to charge it haha...



{I'm not super excited about our mantle! I thought those berries would stand out more...I'll do something better next year!}



{I LOOOOVE getting Christmas cards! We've filled up almost every cabinet in the kitchen!}





{Hahaha Natalie and I got this tree when we were 22! I still have it...and it is sitting in my future little girl's room! HA!}

Ok, so I realize these are not the most elaborate Christmas decorations, but its only my first year doing this! I can't wait to buy more stuff on sale after Christmas so we can have lots more decorations next year!!! :)

I also decided to bake 298473272 Christmas cookies....
My kitchen was a HOT MESS for a whole day.

In other news, we got our wedding album!!! Just in time for Christmas!!

I am so obsessed with it!!! 

Have a wonderful, Merry Christmas!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is stunning!

    Maybe some garland on the mantel with the berries next year?

    Ohhhhh exciting getting the wedding album! I'd be flipping out too!

    ReplyDelete