Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 {AKA Craziest Year EVER!}

It's been quite a year, friends!!!! Here's a look back at probably one of the best years ever.....(just being honest)

JANUARY

Welp, I started this here blog to keep track of all my fun adventures!! 

We also bought a HOUSE!!!

FEBRUARY

We took a romantic trip to the mountains...

And then we moved into our lovely home! {Which was a HOT.MESS.} So glad I never have to move again!! (or for a while!)

MARCH

We had a housewarming party....

Went on a St. Patrick's Day bar crawl....

And Kathryn hosted an *amazing* bridal shower for me! 

We also attended the last wedding before our own!

APRIL

My bacheloretty party in Charleston with my fav ladies!!!

Wedding planning was also in full force at this point!!!

MAY

Natalie hosted a fab Ohio shower for me at my aunt's house!

JUNE

Oh this month was boring....

Haha, I kid. 

I got MARRIED (duh)!!!!!!!
{nobigdeal}

We also took a wonderful honeymoon to Aruba!

JULY

I celebrated my 27th birthday {OLD}...

Had SO much fun unpacking our wedding gifts (note the sarcasm)... 

And helped out a wedding planner at my first wedding event! 

AUGUST

Back to school time...new year in SECOND grade (SO much better than kindergarten!)

Oh, and my sweet husband got me this back to school present! And I've been attached at the hip to it ever since! 

SEPTEMBER

We attended a few too many football games...

I met Teresa from Real Housewives of NJ... 

And I helped out at a few more weddings! 

OCTOBER

MORE football games....

My dad had foot surgery, and I was training for my marathon! A family icing party was def. needed! 

And we enjoyed having trick-or-treaters for Halloween! 

NOVEMBER

I went to see Carrie Underwood in concert...

Attended even more football games...

DIED, I mean ran a marathon... 

And enjoyed our first Thanksgiving being married! 

DECEMBER

We went to the Biltmore to see the Christmas decorations... 

Attended a swanky Christmas party with Michael Jordan and Nick Cannon... 

Went to Florida... (still have to blog about that one! Whoops!)

And had a very married Christmas! 

It's going to be very hard to top 2012!!! But, I am so excited for everything that 2013 has in store!!! I'm looking forward to our trip to Italy, and all of these babies my friends (oh, and my bffs Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian, duh) are popping out!! Maybs I will be joining them??? Ehhhh, not anytime soon, so just calm down!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments: