Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our New House: The Official Tour

A lot of my friends and family have been asking to see pics of the new house. Now that we have moved in and gotten settled a little bit, I thought I'd share the current situation of our house. Obviously, there are rooms that need MAJOR work, but for now, I think it works for us. For now. Here you go....don't judge our messiness/lack of furniture...

{entryway}

 {Living room/Dining room...haha we need some chairs for our table! And just furniture in general...}

 {messy kitchen}

 {Breakfast nook...Travis got me the table and chairs for Valentine's Day! We spent the whole night assembling it...quality bonding time!)

{family room}

 {upstairs extra room--office/wedding planning room! Yes, all of those boxes are full of wedding stuff!}

 {guest bedroom-please excuse my laundry laying on the bed to dry!}

 {guest bathroom}

 {our bathroom}

 {master bedroom...this is a top priority to fix ASAP!}

{my closet! This picture doesn't show it, but it is really big and I love it!}

So there you have it! I love our house, but obviously, we have a lot of work still to do!
Here's some pinterest inspiration of what I hope our house will look like some day:







OK...now I am a little overwhelmed! Who wants to help me redecorate?!?!


1 comment: